Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Happy lazy Sunday, everyone. This morning Mamee surprised Dadee & me with a lovely American breakfast: chicken sausages, turkey bacon, eggs, beans (??) and salad. Beans? Thought that comes on an English breakfast? I only had sausages and eggs because earlier I had my dose of milk and koko krunch. I am watching my favorite cartoons on Playhouse Disney right now.

Later we're going to send off Nenda to the airport because she's going to be invigilating exam in Tawau. Nenda's going to be in Tawau for a week. I'm going to miss her. Lucky Mamee's night duty is only on Friday. The best thing is she's going to take day off tomorrow. Yippie I get to stay homewith Mamee!

Oh yes, I made friends with Little Renee yesterday. Mamee had to work and Dadee took me to the printers. Little Renee is there everyday except Sundays because her family run the business. Little Renee is a year younger than me but look how chubby she is compared to me. She's so cute!

So we played and ate together at the nearby kopitiam. I like Little Renee. I hope we can playdate again.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.