Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 12, 2009

12 November

Today's 12th of November. I am 2 years & 5 mths. My updates:


I have gained back my 12kgs and I now stand at 89cm. That's what my Mamee measured since I couldn't keep still. I have gained more vocabularies. I have constructed sentences. Not as good yet but I'm getting there. I can ride my little car - well, I just had to move my legs a lot plus manoeuvre them with the steer wheels. I know my ABCs eventhough if Mamee have to sing them out first and I continue when she stops. The same goes with my nursery rhymes: My fave at the mo is Itsy Bitsy Spider. I can do the spider going up the water spout with my fingers. I'm still working on my numbers although I've counted 1-10 before. I'm back to 1-5. I memorised almost all of Playhouse Disney's cartoons. Thanks to Astro for the re-runs. I eat on my own and yes, I eat more now. I'm chubby now and I think my parents are beginning to get worried if I ever got over-weight. Now who said I was a picky eater? I still very much love to dance and Mamee is planning to send me to ballet school when I'm ready. Apart from that my hair has grown wavy and longer. More updates later in my entries to come. Stay tune! That's me and Dadee during the weekend sitting outside our little porch eating watermelon. Yummy!

No comments: