Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Water Phobia

We went up the highlands yesterday. It was my first trip up there. The air was cool and I had on my denim jacket. I had a mild fever but that didn't stop me from joining the trip. Dadee said the air should be ok for me and he wanted to take me to the hot spring.

There was a sulfur pool and I had to go in with Dadee. I cried because I kind of have this great phobia on big pool of water. I don't know why but it's scary. After awhile, I thought it was just too fun and scary at the same time. I still think chilling in my bucket of warm water at home is better. Mamee said I shoud be bathing in my baby bath tub. Someday, Mamee! I was bitten by an unidentified insect on Tuesday and my right foot was just so itchy. The sulfur pool dip was good. My foot wasn't swollen anymore when we reached home last night. My foot doesn't itch anymore.

No comments: