Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happening Weekend

Wow, what a weekend it has been. Firstly, my Dadee came back from KL on friday night. Then on saturday morning, my Nenek Kl, Tok Muda & Tok Chu came from KL. They're all here for my Nenek Likas's kenduri. The kenduri was yesterday morning and it was havoc. There were so many of Nenek Likas's relatives from Weston. I met my cousins and it's nice to meet up with them. My aunties and uncles and also my neneks from Weston all loved me. Hehehe. I am so full of myself. I just loved the attention. Aunty Julia and Zeebah came as well as Uncle Ag and Uncle Ade. Aunty Aai had something on and Aunty Amy had to leave for KL early in the morning. The kenduri ended late noon but some friends of Nenek KL came to wish Nenek Likas luck for the coming haj.

At the end of the day, I'm a toddler who slept through the night but around 3am, I woke Mamee up for a bottle of milk. How was your weekend? I'm looking forward to meet a friend from London. He's coming back next month. (wink, wink)

No comments: