Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happening Sunday

First of all, I want to wish my Aunty Teena a Happy Birthday and may her life be filled with prosperity and longevity.
My Sundays are always filled with happenings. If last weekend, we sent off Nenek KL off to the airport and had dinner with Aunty Aai, Uncle Awang and Lil Keysha, we had breakfast at Fook Yuen - loved the noodles and the chicken cake. The place was filled with kids my age and I just can't stop looking at cute boys. Front and back, they were eye candies. Hehehe. They waved at me but I played hard to get. Dadee bought me those little fan-like flowers. I blowed with all my might and it spinned. Looks like I'm ready for my 2nd birthday.

We headed off to busy Gaya street and I saw so many animals. First I saw siamese kitties. I saw all types of doggies and hamsters. I also saw bunnies and birdies and fishies too! Wow, all that in one area and it was a hot day to be in such a place. I was sweating a little and luckily there was spots where Dadee can take cover for me. I walked and got carried on his shoulders now and then. It was an interesting place with all sorts of people too.


No comments: