Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 10, 2008

Today

Today I realised Nenek Likas is not around to wave me goodbye at the gates. Mamee said Nenek Likas is at Mecca performing the Haj. Oh, so that's why we sent him off to the airport last Tuesday night. I was too agitated with the surroundings at the airport that I didn't want to hug and kiss Nenek Likas goodbye. There was too many people and my parents forgot to take pictures of his departure. We couldn't go in with him to check in because of the crowd and because we weren't allowed to. But we found out the next day that my Nenek Likas was on TV. Their departure to the Holy Land was capture on the local news and my Nenek Likas was seen shaking hands with the Head of State. I'm so proud of Nenek Likas. He called us twice from Mecca. Nenek, we pray that you'll perform the Haj with great strength. Insyallah..

Today Mamee didn't see me standing next to her and I fell to the floor on my head. I immediately cry and Mamee quickly picked me up. Luckily the floor is made of wood. I was ok and Mamee felt so bad. It's ok Mamee. I can still remember where my buttock is and my bebem. (wink, wink)

My Nenek KL left for KL on Saturday. Now it's just the three of us at home. Me, Mamee & dear Dadee.

No comments: