Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Surprise Mamee!

I have no more worries getting down the bed these days. Mamee has her eyes on me always but today while she quickly rummage to my drawers of clothes, I quickly slip my bum down from the bed. Surprise Mamee! Hehehe. Mamee was surprised to see me on the floor standing with my hands on the bed. I was smiling and felt so proud of myself. Mamee kissed me and now she doesn't have to worry about me getting off the bed. It's kind of slippery when I have my socks on. Oh, I'm so happy. Now all I got to do is polish up my walking and learn to climb back up to the bed. Last night I cried because Mamee won't carry me up to the bed. I was so angry I couldn't climb up myself. Perhaps I'll do another round of walking with my parents tonight at 1Borneo. They planned to go Japanese for dinner.

No comments: