Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Walk & More Walks

We went to 1Borneo last week 3 times! The third time was because Mamee wanted to get her dress for Uncle Andy's wedding reception this weekend. Nenda came along with us and we walked and walked and I had fun! I hated to be carried around. I just wanted to walk with my hands held and I just love to show off my new leather loafers. Dadee got them for me a few days ago and I love walking in them.

This is me irritated because the food wasn't on the table yet. Boohoo hungry!












We had an outdoor photo shoot on Sunday. We went to Menara Tun Mustapha which was known Sabah Foundation before. After we went to Prince Philip's Park, Tanjung Aru. We had a great time - just the three of us!












I cried when Mamee put on my socks because I do not want to wear my socks. I want to wear my new walking shoes. It's brown in colour and I love to play with the straps once in awhile.











Look at my brown leather shoes. Aren't they lovely?










More pics of us on Facebook!

No comments: