Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 29, 2008

Yogi Bear

This post title reminds me of the Yogi Bear cartoon. I love cartoons and only I can sense the humour in it when I watch it with my parents. I guess adults don't see what we little ones see. Actually, what I meant to write about is on Yogi's weblog. I like this blog mainly because it's simple and it's easy for a little toddler like me to read. I love the arts dispalyed on the second page of the blog. It's so artistic and being little me, I've grown to be fond of arts. I think I got it from my Daddy. My Mummy loves arts too but I think she likes it the contemporary way unlike Daddy. Daddy doesn't blog but Mummy does. Mummy has been busy lately with the Independence Day celebration and she kind of put off her blogging for the time being. I'm kind of on my own now but it doesn't matter.

Hey, have I showed off my new pair of BubbleGummers? They sqeaked!

No comments: