Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Walk To Remember

Oh, what a night. We had dinner at Rasamas, 1Borneo. As usual, Mamee and I had chicken porridge. You know how it is when a certain food outlet newly opens. In the beginning, everything they served was so delicious. That's what Mamee said. Last night the porridge wasn't as hot as Mamee expected. It was kind of salty and Mamee wasn't keen on it as she doesn't feed me salty food. Anyway it isn't good for little me but I just had to have dinner. Halfway through, I had enough and Mamee finished the whole bowl.

That was dinner and after that we made our rounds. My parents didn't expect this from me but I insist that they walk me. So there we were in 1Borneo, walking hand in hand. Dadee had a backache and Mamee enjoyed seeing me walking. The night ended with me sleeping in the car and I laid fast asleep in bed afterwards while my parents watched over me smiling.

No comments: