Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Men Only

My Mamee discovered a site on the Internet that she thinks is so funny. It's called Bush league and you can check it on http://www.bushleague.tv/ . Mamee said little babies like me can't see these stuffs because it's only for men like Dadee. that is of course, if Dadee is interested. Mamee thinks the funny videos are good for those of you who really needs a laugh. Now this really creates curiosity in me because I think I want a share of those laughs too.

Mamee said this site helps out men who have low self esteem should check this site out. It's all about men's lifestyle here and how about you boost up your inferiority here, uncles! There's a lot of stuffs on sports and video games too. I know my Dadee would love the video games. He's so into PS2 games and I think he's been hinting Mamee to let him get that. Dadee, go play the games in the website. I'm sure you'll have fun there with your friends online. That's what Mamee said and I'll wait till I'm older to discover this bush league. In the meantime, I'll enjoy myself with Mr Barnee and his friends!

No comments: