Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby Monitors

Aunty Aai is expecting her baby girl in early August this year. Mamee said she'll recommend to her to get baby monitors when the time comes. I have my own baby monitors too and it's convenient for Mamee and Dadee. I sleep in the same room as my parents but sometimes they let me sleep on my own when there are things to be done in the kitchen or when they are having dinner at the dining table. So when I wake up crying, Mamee or Dadee comes to the bedroom to soothe me.

If you are new to parenthood, the baby monitor is a simplex transmitter and receiver system. It can distantly listen for different sounds kids and babies make. The transmitter device is placed in the room of your baby. It comes with a microphone and is always near the baby. The receiver device comes with speakers. You, the parents, or the baby sitter, or anyone who is taking care of the babies can carry this anywhere around the house.

See how convenient baby monitors are. They are sold in a lot of baby boutiques and Mamee suggests that you try compare baby monitors by logging on to http://www.comparebabymonitors.com/ . Aunty Aai, take note of this, alright?

No comments: