Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blog of Knowledge

I love computers! I love it when my Mamee lets me play on her computer but sometimes I get in her way. She bought me my own laptop but it's not the same with Mamee's computer. I'm just so fascinated with this thing they call technology. My Mamee said if I wanted to learn more about big people stuff I should go to this blog which writes about Technology, Knowledge, Computer and many more.

This blog is a good site to refer to and so Mamee recommends me to go here one day when I'm old enough to read. So if you guys reading this post happened to love computer stuff like little me, go and click on the link that my Mamee has provided. There's a lot of stuff to learn Mamee said and just in case you're into products and services too, the writer wrote a lot of reviews too. You just have got to check them out.

Meanwhile, I think I'm going to continue patting on these computer keyboard.

No comments: