Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog Tech

I love computers and I know I have blog about this before. My Mamee said if I wanted to learn more I should do a lot of Internet browsing and that also includes reading up on people's blogs. It's good to read up and my parents bought me loads of books for me to flip through. Yup, flip through because I can't read yet! If you can read already, read this blog on Blog Tech, marketing,gadget and discover how you can make money with your blog. When I'm older, I'm going to continue this blog or Mamee. I'm going to continue my Mamee's legacy of blogging.

Back to the blog above, check out the writer's post on Google and Yahoo. He wrote that these two search engines have merged and read up for more information. Gone are the days of Google and Yahoo. It's YaGul now. See how much you get to learn on the Net just by reading other people’s blog?

1 comment:

New Trendy said...

hi, thanks for this post. i really enjoy your blog

webringnet.com