Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2010

The New Year So Far

...has been good. Although I caught the bug, it came and went like a breeze. My Nenek came again to visit us here. She just retired and there's going to be frequent visits from her since she's unemployed now. We're not sure if we're celebrating Eid at her place this year. It all depends on Daddy. My Nenek will be back here again in March. This year she'll be performing the Haj. Anyway, Nenek came here together with Nenek Teh, Tok Teh, Uncle Babang and Aunty Kakak. I had fun with all of them. More people to play with. We went out and had fun. Of course, in between I dosed off in the car.

An update to share: I learnt to cycle my tricycle. Everyone was excited. No pictures though but a video of me. Mummy tried to upload but somehow there's a problem. Next entry then.  

No comments: