Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 29, 2010

Miss Independent

That's what my Mummy call me these days. I love doing things on my own and in addition to that I nod and say YES. I use to love NO and still do but this nodding thing and the new word puts a smile to Mummy. She says now she knows whether or not I want a thing or not. Made her life easier I guess. Anyway here's some latest pictures of me. The above were taken last night at Sushi King. We had dinner and I only wanted the chawanmushi and ice cream. I was fascinated with chopsticks and even tried to eat with it. 

My Mummy had to teach last Sunday and in the evening Daddy and I picked her up. That's me in the car without safety belts or even my car seat - hate 'em! Actually I like to be in my car seat but Daddy was too lazy to get it in the car. Mummy would make the initiative. The t-shirt has a picture of a giraffe. My Nenek bought it for me weeks ago at the flea market at Gaya Street. It was rm10! Cheap or what?





Mummy made this the other day for lunch. Mushroom chicken sausage wet noodles. Yummy! This picture was taken before I gobbled it all up. Nothing was left but luckily Mummy left some for Daddy in the pot.

No comments: