Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 17, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya

This post may come late but Syawal is a month long celebration. I hope all you had a great time with family and friends and yummy food. On the first day of Hari Raya we took family photos at home after a good breakfast. Pictures may be found on my Mummy's FB. We went to open houses and recently I followed Mummy to her office because they had a big celebration and I got duit Raya as well.

I had so much fun despite the heat. There were clowns and I got them to make me a dinosaur and flower balloons. Check out that wicked smile of mine. I had a little argument over my balloon. A little boy wanted my flower balloon but I won't let him have mine. He ended up crying when his mom took him away. I told Mummy I won ;)

I fell asleep somehow when lunch was served and ended up in the office sleeping with the cool air-condition. 


No comments: