Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 19, 2009

Sing, Sing, Sing

Has it been more than a week since my last entry? Well, I've been busy. I'm adjusting myself to playschool level 2. Together with 2 other friends from level 1, we have new friends now. No more babies around and looks like we're the babies now. Everyone's so bigger and my loud voice isn't ready to be shown off. Well, not just yet.

Last night Mamee and Dadee discovered that I already know my ABCs and nursery rhymes. Mamee sang and I end every verse. Boy, were they proud of me. I don't bother to show off and I only wait till I'm ready to disclose my abilities. I'm a Gemini. Below are pictures what I've been up to:


I continue to mess up the living room area,










I have a weird fashion sense,

















I love ice cream and I guess that's why I'm coughing and












I love it that on weekends I get to have for breakfast: roti pratha with Nussfit!

No comments: