Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Two!

Hi all!..I turned two on Friday. We had a little do at home and Aunty Jie made cupcakes for me. They were yummy & had mickey mouse & friends on it!..Oh, how i love chocolate cake...I had gifts and angpows and more today. Mamee & Dadee did a little party for me at McDonald's and so many friends came to celebrate my Big Two day. There were so many balloons and how I love balloons so much! I had the best birthday ever and I hope for more to come because birthdays mean loads of balloons, gifts & angpows. Thank you to all the aunties, uncles & friends who made it to my party. It was fun. I played on the slides, I wore a beautiful dress which really made me stand out from the crowd -thanks to my Nenek KL for buying it for me. I had a lovely cake today made by Auntie Aines. My birthday wouldn't be happier without my parents & grandparents! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments: