Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mummy's Day!

Hello, sorry I've been busy and I haven't had the time to blog entries here. So many things have happened and the most recent is sunday's event: Mummy's Day. We took mamee out to her fave kopitiam to have breakfast and I enjoyed the fish noodles there. We head off to 1Borneo afterwards because Dadee wanted to get Mamee her gift. How come Mamee gets to choose and I don't? Anyway, Mamee got not one but two bags! One for her to go to work and the other when she goes out. Dadee is so sweet. Surprisingly, I was wide awake the whole time we were out but I slept when we got home. It was a tiring day and I do need my exercise. Walking for a toddler eventhough if it was a short distance is liek running a marathon.

I hope you guys had a fun time with your mummies too!

No comments: