Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 13, 2009

Radish Soup & Dragonfruit

I had a lovely dinner last night. Mamee made radish soup all mixed in with ginger, chicken & red dates. The radish was tasty. I loved it! Mamee didn't expect I'd munch all of the radishes and boy, was she impressed when I ate all of the dragonfruits. I think I left some for Mamee. I just loved them. The weekend was a long weekend and I hope it's not too late to wish all of you, Happy Easter! I caught the bug last Friday and we went to the clinic so that's why Mamee made me radish soup. It's supposed to remove heat fromt he body and remove phlegm. It's good for us toddlers. On Saturday, Mamee made chicken soup with herbs. Yuck, i only ate the spaghetti noodles Mamee mixed in.

There are times when what Mamee cooked, I don't like it at all especially when it's tomatoes. I hate tomatoes. One time Mamee made Minestrone soup. Anything tomato doesn't tickle my fancy. Although I did try cherry tomatoes but my taste buds rejected them. The pics below was when I had minestrone soup for lunch.

No comments: