Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Roti John & Murtabak

It's the last few days of the fasting month and recently my parents start buying food at the ramadan Bazzar. I love roti john & murtabak. They're so tasty and so yummy! I wish Mamee can make these delicious food. I mean, I can have them everyday but Mamee said I can't have them everyday. I'll get bored and it's not that healthy for me because it's oily. So I can have them in moderation. When my parents indulge, I want too. I'll point to what they're having and I demand it in my fingers or in my mouth. The same goes with the other day, we were at Grace point and Dadee thought of having an ice cream. I wanted some and he gave some but I got ice cream on my chin and Mamee was furious. I'm too young to have ice cream she said. That's why she bought me yogurt. Well, whatever that's yummy, it goes in my little mouth where my gigi are! (wink, wink)

No comments: