Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mamee's Day Off

I love it when Mamee takes her day off. We spent quality time with each other yesterday. She cooked for me. She played with me. She slept with me. Oh, Mamee cooked me something nice yesterday. It was greenish and I even had it for dinner. It was delicious and I loved it. I usually don't like it plain so Mamee blend the porridge with spinach and carrot. I love carrots and yesterday I got to say that I love spinach too. I used to hate spinach but yesterday changed my mindset. Mamee's becoming creative by the day.

Earlier we went to the clinic. The nurses wanted to see how I'm doing. I'm 66cm now and my weight is 6.5kg. I'm on the slim side and the nurse gave me vitamins to get me growing healthily. I'm healthy but once in awhile I do get sick. I've recovered a little from my cough and flu. Today I've stopped taking my antibiotics. They're the most yuckiest I've tasted. I'm glad I don't have to take them anymore. I rather have good food. The vitamins, however, increase my appetite. Mamee had a big smile yesterday when I wanted more food. Hooray for delicious, healthy food and vitamins!

No comments: